At Treewaters we have over 20 years’ experience in landfill infrastructure, pump and pipe work installation, remediation programmes and telemetry systems.
We specialise in the installation and operation of management systems for leachate and landfill gas, geothermal and water abstraction wells, offering an integrated, high quality service that brings together a range of technologies and professional skills.
At Treewaters we supply a wide range of services and solutions for the control and management of water, leachate and gas. We work with clients from the initial design stages of the site, installation of systems and conduct service and maintenance.
Company training aims to provide employees with the appropriate skills and knowledge to perform tasks competently, and in a manner that does not compromise their own or others safety.
With a range of technologies to draw from we find a best fit for each site rather than being tied to a particular process or product, providing a high quality service with attention to detail.
- Pump and Pipe Work Installation
- Borehole Cleaning and Maintenance
- Borehole Camera Surveys
- Rehabilitation of Gas Wells
- Monitoring and Telemetry Systems
- Wellmaster Flexible Rising Main Installation
- Desilting and Well Recovery and Repairs
- Iron Removal and Descaling from Boreholes and Wells